skip to main | skip to sidebar

The sound of music of Tsuji Ayano

... lyrics in romaji & chords

2009-09-19

trocha morbidity aneb co člověk nenajde ležet na ulici ...

Vystavil Little Witch
Štítky: photos
Newer Post Older Post Home
Tsuji Ayano is a marvellous Japanese singer, excellent songwriter and player of the ukulele ... I absolutely fell in love with her songs ... For that reason I made some lyrics in romaji (romanized Japanese) with chords ... so ... let`s enjoy singing and playing her amazing songs together! I will try to add some translations soon ...

Labels

  • photos (164)
  • Tsuji Ayano (23)
  • Klárka (7)
  • Praha (5)

About Me

Little Witch
Czechia
- KURAKI YORI KURAKI MICHI NI ZO IRINU BEKI HARUKA NI TERASE YAMA NO HA NO TSUKI - (Posviť mi do daleka měsíčku nad horami, musím už jít na cestě z temnot temnotami) - Izumi Shikibu
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • 12 (2)
  • 10 (2)
  • 09 (35)
  • 08 (99)
  • 07 (52)

My Blog List

  • Ukulele Tabs

počitadlo

TOPlist